商务英语即听即说(txt+pdf+epub+mobi电子书下载)


发布时间:2021-04-17 11:33:43

点击下载

作者:古丽,刘梦鑫,李雪

出版社:机械工业出版社

格式: AZW3, DOCX, EPUB, MOBI, PDF, TXT

商务英语即听即说

商务英语即听即说试读:

前言

21世纪,我们生活的时代是信息化的时代,信息流通向世界的每一个角落。在这样一个时代,语言起着至关重要的作用。而伴随着中国的国际化,生存、机遇、挑战和竞争给人们带来了前所未有的危机感,英语作为最重要的语言交流工具,也越来越受到人们的重视。一个人英语水平的高低总是和事业、前途、地位,甚至命运联系在一起。

尽管在中国学习英语的人很多,但许多人却收效甚微。在学了多年英语后,能够运用自如的人实在是凤毛麟角。多数人运用英语的能力很差,无法品尝到英语学习成功的快乐。也有很多人不得不承认自己学英语的目的只是为了考试。有些人花费了很多时间,盲目地背了大量的单词,但大部分单词平时用不上,还有很多单词用不对场合,听起来“不地道”。英语口语有着独特的语言规律和语法规则,只有遵循其独特的规律、规则,才能学会原汁原味的口语,实现良好的沟通。

为了帮助广大英语爱好者更好地学习和提高自身的英语口语水平,我们精心编写了这套口语丛书。本丛书共6本,包括商务英语、文秘英语、外贸英语、酒店英语、旅游英语和社交英语。本丛书最大的特点就是将英语会话放在特定的场景中进行,避免了人们孤立地学习英语单句、在不同的场合下错用英语口语的尴尬情形。

从整体上看,本丛书具有如下特点:

实用情景对话 最典型的工作场景,最鲜活的行业气息,最实用的场景对话。在实战对话中学习英语,无疑是最轻松、最有效的方式。

语言地道 本丛书所采用的句子和对话都尽量保持地道口语的习惯和语音语调,让广大读者听起来身临其境,学起来朗朗上口。

举一反三 列举从业人员在特定工作场景中最常使用的英语句型。熟读熟记后,可在工作中举一反三,游刃有余。

文化视角 与行业相关的小知识,富于文化气息,只需轻松一瞥,便可对相关行业了解更多。

实用性强 本丛书中的对话内容涉及面非常广泛,包含了日常办公事务、电话沟通、公司会议、商务交际、商贸活动、外出旅游、日常I交II际等工作和生活的各个方面。读者能在不同工作和生活场景中感受中英文说话方式的差异,并且进一步充电,掌握最实用、最时尚的英语表达。

简单易学 本丛书各场景所选用的对话通俗易懂,便于读者模仿练习。每段英文会话都带有相应的中文翻译,能为广大读者扫除学习障碍。

无论就工作还是学习而言,我们编写的这套针对英语学习者的口语丛书,都有其独特的延展性和灵活性。本丛书让读者在工作与生活交际中,真正体会开开心心学口语的轻松快乐。希望本丛书能够博得大家的喜爱,更希望本丛书能让大家在短时间内提高英语口语交际能力,实现流畅说英语的梦想。

凡购买正版图书,赠送智课名师线上课程1278元、78课时大礼包(《中级商务英语》价值980元、60课时;《许岑看电影学英语》价值298元、18课时)。读者扫描封底智课二维码,注册登录成功后,输入课程卡激活码,立即激活。注:激活码有效期为120天,自激活码激活时开始计算有效期,过期作废。

参加本丛书编写的除了古丽、刘梦鑫、李雪外,还有耿淑玉、王德军、范宏博、唐淑华、王春华、刘岩、王芳、陈欢、欧阳倩、唐瑭、张生云、王欢、黎兴刚、王印有、吴经林、高鹏、范秋杏、姜宝静、刘杰、云唯真、陈冬冬、连庆玲、刘东和、陈杨庆、黄艳、黄春丽、董亮、李铁红、王宇、刘爽、王英、张一平、沈二婵、陈明慧、周子骏、李建霞、赵娜、涂振旗、张永艳、王迎秋、刘仕文、王艳平、曹银菊、孟楠、张秀娟、成芬、朱振华、汪华、张艳霜、佟琳、孙源龙、刘颖。另外,美国的朋友Michael Anderson对本丛书的审订工作付出了很多艰辛的劳动,在此一并表示感谢。

由于作者水平和时间有限,书中不足之处在所难免,敬请专家和读者指正。编者

CHAPTER 1 日常交际

1 建立联系

你一定要会说的场景句

1.真想不到在这儿见到你!

Fancy meeting you here!

2.关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈。

I want to discuss the sub-department problem with you.

3.我们希望安排在6月2号。

We would like to meet with you on June 2nd.

4.恐怕不得不改期。

I’m afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled.

5.我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

I am from Huaxia Cereal Food Company.

6.我能问你一个问题吗?

May I ask you a question?

7.不过恐怕周六不行。

I’m afraid I can’t be available on Saturday.

8.欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。

Welcome to our factory.

9.我有一件小礼品要送给你。

Here is a little gift for you.

10.航班延误几小时。

The flight was delayed several hours.

11.衷心祝贺贵国国庆!

My sincere congratulations on your National Day!

12.我无法忍受她的傲慢。

I can’t stand her arrogance.

13.很抱歉。

I feel sorry.

14.谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

15.恐怕我得走了。

I’m afraid that I have to go.

意外见面

A:Morning,Bob.Fancy meeting you here!早上好,鲍勃。真想不到在这儿见到你!

B:Morning,Jenny.Haven’t seen you for ages!早上好,珍妮,好久没见到你了!

延伸 Glad to meet you here.很高兴在这里见到你。

Good to see you again.很高兴再次见到你。

How nice to see you again.真高兴又见到你了。

I’m glad/happy/pleased to meet you,Mr.Smith.很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。1

It’s a pleasure to meet you,Mr.Tom.很高兴见到您,汤姆先生。

见面谈谈

A:I want to discuss the sub-department problem with you.If possible,can you tell me when you will be available?关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈。不知您何时方便?

B:How about next Tuesday?I am quite busy this week.下个星期二怎么样呢?这周我很忙。2

延伸 Could we get together and discuss it a little more?我们能不能聚在一起,再讨论一下这件事?

Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?我们能不能碰个面,再讨论一下这件事的细节?

I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience.如果方便的话,我们能否尽早和您见面?

Could I see you sometime this week?我能不能在这个星期的某个时候见见您?

约定时间

A:We would like to meet with you on June 2nd.Is that all right with you?我们希望安排在6月2日与您见面。您方便吗?

B:June 2nd is fine with me.6月2日我没有问题。3

延伸 What time would be convenient for you?您什么时间方便呢?4

When can we meet to talk?我们什么时候可以见面谈一谈?

场景词汇

1 pleasure 高兴 2 discuss 讨论

3 be convenient for 对……方便 4 meet 见面1

Please call on me anytime that suits you.请在任何您方便的时候来找我。

关于约会

A:Good morning.Textile Import & Export Company.早晨好,纺织品进出口公司。

B:Hello,this is Jack.I’m calling about the appointment with Mr.Zhang this afternoon.Something has just come up.I’m afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled.I’m very sorry about the change.您好,我是杰克。是关于和张先生今天下午会面的事。发生了一件意想不到的事,恐怕约会不得不改期了。很抱歉。2

延伸 I’m afraid I’ll have to postpone our appointment.恐怕我3必须将我们的约会延期。We’ve decided to put it off.我们决定推迟约会。

We’ll have to make it some other time.Is that all right?我们不得不另约时间,您看行吗?4

Would you like to reschedule the appointment?您想重新约个时间吗?

相互介绍

A:I am from Huaxia Cereal Food Company.I am Wang Jun.This is my business card.How do you do?我是华夏粮油食品公司的,我叫王军。这是我的名片,您好。

B:How do you do?But,what can I do for you?您好。请问您有什么事?

延伸 Hi,my name is John,Vice President of United Public Relations.

嗨,您好。我是约翰,联合公关公司副总裁。

May I have your name?请问您怎么称呼?5

May I introduce myself?我能自我介绍一下吗?

Allow me to make a brief introduction of myself.请允许我简短地介绍一下自己。

It is with great pleasure to introduce Mr.Stanley Young to you,Assistant Manager of

General Electric.我很高兴向诸位介绍通用电器公司副经理,斯坦利·杨先生。

提出请求

A:Excuse me;may I ask you a question?对不起,我能问你一个问题吗?

B:Sure.What is it?当然可以。什么问题?6

延伸 Would you do me a favor?请帮我个忙,行吗?

场景词汇

1 call on 拜访 2 postpone 推迟

3 put sth.off 推迟…… 4 reschedule 重约

5 introduce 介绍 6 do sb.a favor 帮某人忙

I’d rather you didn’t tell him.我希望你不要告诉他。1

I’m sorry to bother you,but may I use your telephone?对不起,打扰了,我能用一下你的电话吗?2

Help me dish up the dinner,will you,please?请帮我上菜,好吗?3

Do you mind if I make a call to Guangzhou?我往广州打个电话,您不介意吧?4

I beg your pardon?请再说一遍,好吗?

谢绝邀约

A:We’re having some friends round for a party next Saturday,Paul.We’d be very glad if you could come.保罗,我们下周六请一些朋友来家里聚会。如果你能来,我们会非常高兴的。

B:Well,that’s very kind of you,but I’m afraid I can’t be available on Saturday.I’ve got something else on.哦,你请我去太好了。不过恐怕周六不行,我有其他事儿要做。5

延伸 I’m afraid I’ve already promised to meet Jeremiah this evening.But thank you all the same.我已经答应今晚同杰里迈亚见面了。不过我还是要谢谢你。

Thank you very much for asking me,but I feel rather tired.谢谢你邀请我,不过我感觉很累。

Unfortunately,I’ll have to attend a conference that day.不凑巧,那天我得出席一个会议。

拜访参观

A:Welcome to our factory.My name is Jianghai and I’ll show you around here.First we’ll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers.This way,please.欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家参观。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请这边来。

B:Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?手工操作全部变成计算机自动控制了吗?

延伸 Let me take you around the factory.让我带您到工厂四处看看。

I hope you found the trip informative.希望您会觉得此次参观很有收获。6

What did you think of our factory?您认为我们的工厂怎么样?

Having seen the showroom and our factory,what’s your overall impression?您已经看了我们的陈列室和工厂,总的印象如何?

场景词汇

1 bother 打扰 2 dish 上菜 3 mind 介意

4 beg one’s pardon 请某人原谅 5 promise 承诺 6 think of 认为

I was impressed very much with them.它们给我留下了很深的印象。

礼尚往来

A:It’s very kind of you to say so,but really,I don’t think I have done enough.

非常感谢您能这样夸奖我,但我确实认为我做得很不够。

B:Oh,you’ve done an excellent job.Here is a little gift for you and I hope you’ll like it.哦,你做得很出色。我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望你能喜欢。1

延伸 John,I present this gift as a token of our appreciation for what you’ve done for us.约翰,我用这个礼物作为象征,对你为我们所做的一切表示感谢。

I just did what I should have done.我只是做了分内该做的事。

Mr.Smith,here is a little gift from our corporation for you as a token of our friendship too.史密斯先生,我这也有一个我们公司送给您的小礼物,让它作为我们友谊的象征吧。2

I really appreciate your thoughtful gift and I will always treasure it.真诚感谢您赠送这么好的礼物,我将永远珍藏它。

飞机延误

A:Did you have a good flight?您旅途愉快吗?

B:Not bad.There was a dense fog in London,so the flight was delayed for several hours.还好。由于伦敦大雾,导致航班延误了几小时。

延伸 The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes.暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。

Harbin to Shenyang flights were delayed for up to 3 hours.哈尔滨至沈阳航班延误时间长达3小时。3

Bin battles can delay flights and leave customers frustrated.行李箱之争会导致航班延误,让乘客不满。

温馨祝福

A:My sincere congratulations on your National Day! May your people enjoy prosperity!衷心祝贺贵国国庆!祝贵国人民生活富足!

B:Thank you.And I hope the friendly relations between our two companies will continue to develop.谢谢,希望我们两公司的友好关系能继续发展。

延伸 I sincerely would like to express my congratulations to China for hosting the Olympic Games.我对中国举办奥运会表示衷心祝贺。

场景词汇

1 token 象征 2 treasure 珍藏

3 frustrated 失意的,挫败的1

I congratulate you wholeheartedly for your blissful marriage.我衷心祝贺你们婚姻幸福。

Allow me to congratulate you on your anniversary.让我祝贺你们的周年纪念日。

The very best of luck with you.祝你顺利。

Happy landing.祝你平安着陆。2

Please give my best wishes to your parents.请代我向你的父母致意。

The very best of luck in your business.祝你事业顺利。

抱怨态度

A:I can’t stand her arrogance.She looks down upon everybody.我无法忍受她的傲慢。她谁都瞧不起。

B:Maybe it’s her nature.也许这是她的本性。

延伸 That really is the limit! 简直忍无可忍了!3

I can’t stand it any more.我再也不能忍受了。

How dare you speak to me like that! 你竟敢这样对我说话!

How could you be so rude?你怎么可以这么粗鲁呢?

真诚道歉

A:I feel sorry,but I’ve just broken your ashtray.很抱歉,我把你的烟灰缸给打碎了。

B:It’s nothing to get upset.没什么好抱歉的。4

延伸 I do apologize.我真的很抱歉。

I feel sorry indeed.真的对不起。

I do beg your pardon.真的对不起。

I’m awfully sorry about it.I assure you it won’t happen again.对这件事我很抱歉,我向你保证这种事不会再发生了。

Sorry for being late.对不起,迟到了。5

I assure you it was not deliberate.请相信我,这不是故意的。6

There’s no reason toapologize for such a trifie thing.没有理由为这么一桩小事而道歉。

场景词汇

1 congratulate 祝贺 2 give one’s best wishes to… 向……表达祝愿

3 stand 忍受 4 apologize 道歉

5 deliberate 故意的 6 apologize for 为……而道歉

当面感谢

A:Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

B:My pleasure.不用客气。

延伸 Thanks again.再次感谢。1

I’m much obliged to you.我非常感谢您。

I’m very grateful to you.我真的非常感谢您。

I really don’t know how I can thank you enough.我真不知道怎样谢您才好。

Thank you for your kindness.谢谢您的好意。

You are very helpful.您真帮了我的大忙。

I do appreciate your timely help.非常感谢您的及时帮助。

道别告辞

A:I’m afraid that I have to go now.恐怕我得走了。

B:Can’t you delay your return a little bit?你就不能晚点儿再回去吗?2

延伸 It’s time we were off.我们该走了。

I’m afraid I’ve got to go now.恐怕我现在该走了。

I think it’s about time I was off.我想我差不多该走了。

Well,I must be going now.嗯,我现在必须走了。

Well,I guess I have to be going.哦,我想我得走了。

I must be running along.我必须走了。

场景词汇

1 obliged 感谢的 2 It’s time… 是……的时候了

CHAPTER 1 日常交际

2 电话沟通

你一定要会说的场景句

1.她现在不在。

She is not in right now.

2.她现在没空接电话。

She is not available at the moment.

3.不在,他出去吃午饭了。

No,he’s out for lunch.

4.这里没有叫那个名字的人。

There is no one here by that name.

5.我可以替你转告吗?

May I take a message for you?

6.那我可以留话给她吗?

May I leave her a message then?

7.我要挂电话了。

I’d better go now.

8.可以大声点吗?

Would you speak a little louder?

9.你听得到我说话吗?

Can you hear me?

10.接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。

Operator,I want to make a person-to-person call to Zheng Jun in Zhengzhou.

11.我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。

I’d like to have you to place a collect call for me to Hong Kong.

12.不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.

13.现在可以预约门诊吗?

May I make an appointment for outpatient service now?

14.谢谢您的电话。

Thanks for calling.

15.能帮个忙吗?

Could you do me a favor?

找的人不在

A:May I speak to Miss Chen?我可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?

B:She is not in right now.She went to the gym with her friends.她现在不在,她和她的朋友去健身房了。1

延伸 She is out for lunch right now.她现在外出吃午饭了。2

When is a good time to catch him?什么时候可以找到他?

I’m not sure when he’ll be back.我不知道他何时会回来。

没空接电话

A:I’m trying to catch Mary,please.我想与玛丽联络。

B:She is not available at the moment.她现在没空接电话。

延伸 She is not available at the moment.她现在没空(接电话)。

She is busy now.她正在忙。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。3

He is busy with someone right now.他现在正忙着会客。

替接电话

A:Is Bob in?鲍勃在吗?

B:No,he’s out for lunch.May I take a message?不在,他出去吃午饭了。要留话吗?

延伸 Is there anything I can do for you?有什么事我可以效劳吗?

I’m sorry; he is busy at the moment.很抱歉,他现在正忙。

Shall I have her call you back?要不要我转告她回您电话?4

Would you hold on for a moment?能不能请您稍候?

Ask her if I can call her back later.问问她我是否可以稍后再回电话给她。

And the name of the person you’re calling,please?请问您要通话的人叫什么名字?

打错电话

A:May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以跟玲玲讲话吗?

B:There is no one here by that name.这里没有叫那个名字的人。

延伸 I think you have the wrong number.我想你一定是打错电话了。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你拨的号码是对的吗?

No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。5

I’m sorry.I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错电话号码了。

场景词汇

1 be out 外出 2 be a good time to 是……的好时间

3 be busy with 忙于…… 4 hold on 稍候,不挂断(电话)

5 dial 拨打

带话

A:Manager Wang is not in right now.May I take a message for you?王经理现在不在,我可以替你转告吗?

B:Yes.Could you please ask him to call me at the Beijing Hotel,Room No.514.好,请转告他打电话给我,好吗?在北京饭店514号房。

延伸 Mr.Chen is out at the moment.Would you like to leave a message?陈先生出去了。您要留话吗?

Mr.Chen is away from his desk.Can I take a message?陈先生不在办公室。您要留话吗?

Would you tell her to give Mr.Zhang a call when she gets back?She has my number.

她回来后,你能不能告诉她给张先生打个电话?她有我的电话号码。1

Could you inform him that I can be reached at school?请告知他在学校能和我联络上,好吗?

Would you ask her to call Manager Liu at 52127607?请你让她给刘经理打个电话,好吗?电话号码是52127607。

留言

A:I’m sorry,but she is with someone right now.抱歉。她正在会客。

B:I see.May I leave her a message then?哦,那我可以留话给她吗?

延伸 I’d like to leave a message for him,if you don’t mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

Can I leave him a voice mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

Can you give him a message for me?你能替我带个话给他吗?

Would you please tell me how your last name is spelled,sir?先生,能否告诉我您的姓怎么拼写?2

Please tell him that Chen Yong tried to contact him.请你转告他,陈勇正设法跟他联系。

结束电话

A:I’m calling to ask you some questions about Susan.You know her,don’t you?

我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。你了解她,对吧?

B:Sure.Oh,sorry,Mike,I’d better go now.当然知道。噢,抱歉,迈克,我要挂电话了。

延伸 Sorry,I have to say goodbye.我不得不说再见了。

I’ll think about it and call you back soon,OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

Same here,bye-bye.我也是,再见。

场景词汇

1 inform 通知 2 contact 联系

听不清楚

A:Who?I can’t hear you well.Would you speak a little louder?哪一位?我听不太清楚,可以大声点吗?

B:Oh,I’m sorry.I am calling from a pay phone and it’s noisy here.I’ll call you back from my room in two minutes.抱歉,我是打的公用电话,这里太吵了。我回房间,两分钟后再打给你。

延伸 Could you speak louder,please?你能大声点讲吗?

Could you speak a little louder?您能大声点吗?

Can you speak more loudly?你能稍大声点吗?

能听到吗

A:Can you hear me?你听得到我说话吗?

B:Hello.I can’t hear you too well.喂,我听不太清楚。

延伸 Are you having trouble hearing me?你能听清楚我的声音吗?

I can’t hear you very clearly.我听得不是很清楚。1

I’m sorry I can’t hear you.Can you hang up and call back?对不起,我听不清。

您把电话挂了,然后再打过来,可以吗?

There’s a problem with our connection.I’ll call you back right away.我们这儿的线路有问题。我立即给你回电。2

I’m afraid we have a crossed line.我们的电话可能串线了。

长途电话

A:Operator,I want to make a person-to-person call to Zheng Jun in Zhengzhou.The number is 7976443.接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。电话号码是7976443。

B:That’s 7976443,Zheng Jun.7976443,郑军。

延伸 I need to contact Zheng Jun using a person-to-person call.我需要和郑军联络,用私人电话的方式。

Overseas Operator.May I be of service to you?国际长途电话台,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

I want to make a station-to-station call to Macao.我要打一个叫号电话到澳门。

Long Distance.What can I help you?长途电话台。需要帮忙吗?

场景词汇

1 hang up 挂断 2 crossed 交叉的

对方付费

A:Long Distance.What can I do for you?长途电话台,能为您效劳吗?

B:Hello,Operator.I’d like to have you place a collect call for me to Hong Kong.The number is 76311380.你好,接线员。我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港,电话号码是76311380。

延伸 I want to make a collect call to Hong Kong.我想往香港打个对方付费电话。

I need to contact using a collect call to Hong Kong.我需要往香港打个对方付费电话。

Could you make a collect call to Hong Kong for me?你能为我拨个对方付费电话到香港吗?

I want to use my card for this call.我想用我的电话信用卡打这个电话。

l’d like to place this on my credit card.我想用信用卡记账。

电话邀请

A:l’m doing fine,too.Well,Miss Huang,we are planning to have a casual get-together,and I wonder if you and your husband can join us.我也很好。嗯,黄小姐,我们打算小聚一番,不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

B:That sounds very nice.When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?1

延伸 We’re organizing an informal party,and I’d like you to come.我们计划组织一次非正式的聚会,我想请你参加。

We’re having a small to-do,and I’d really be happy if you can come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心地希望您能赏光。

We’ll have a small party,and I’d like to ask if you can come.我们准备组织一次小型聚会,我想问一下你能否赏光?

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。

I need to make an appointment to discuss a question.我需要约个时间讨论一个问题。

I’d like to meet Miss Xu sometime.我想找个时间跟徐小姐见面。

场景词汇

1 organize 组织

电话预约

A:Dr Lee’s office.李医生诊所。

B:Hello.I have a bad headache and I’d like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.May I make an appointment for outpatient service now?喂,我头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生。现在可以预约门诊吗?

延伸 I’d like to set up a doctor’s appointment as soon as possible.Can I set it up now?我想尽快预约门诊。现在可以预约吗?1

Would two o’clock be acceptable?2点合适吗?

Does two o’clock sound alright?2点行吗?

How about nine tonight?今晚9点怎么样?

感谢来电

A:OK,I see.好的,我知道了。

B:We look forward to serving you,Mr.Ramsay.Thanks for calling.我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。

延伸 Thank you for calling.谢谢您打电话来。

电话求助

A:Barker’s Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

B:Could you do me a favor?My car can’t start.Can you send someone here?

能帮个忙吗?我的车启动不了,能派人来修理吗?

延伸 Please help me get things straight.请帮我把事情做好。

I don’t know how to solve the problem.Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮助我解决吗?2

Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能协助我吗?3

I’m in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。

Would you help me for a minute,please?能帮我一下忙吗?

场景词汇

1 acceptable 合适的 2 assist 协助

3 in great need of 非常需要

CHAPTER 1 日常交际

3 日常交际

你一定要会说的场景句

1.这么说我们的广告很成功。

So our advertisements have been successful.

2.您会向我们收取多少费用?

How much do you charge us?

3.我可否用几分钟向您介绍我们的一些新产品?

May I have a few minutes of your time to let you know about a few of our newest products?

4.在同样的价格下,我们可以提供更好的产品质量。

We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors’ product.

5.您认为我们的产品在国际市场上具有足够的竞争力吗?

Do you think our products are competitive enough in the international market?

6.我带回去测试一下。

I bring it back and have it tested.

7.您是否知道目前的纺织品市场状况如何?

Do you have any idea how textile markets are going nowadays?

8.我们正在进行一项市场调查。

We are conducting a market research.

9.明天是最后期限。

The deadline is tomorrow.

10.5英尺长、6英尺宽的展位要1 000美元。

It costs $1,000 for a 5 feet by 6 feet booth.

11.我担心的是大厅内的装潢布置。

I am worried about the hall decoration.

12.我首次参加广交会。

This is my first visit to the Fair.

13.贵公司对我公司日前寄去的样品感兴趣吗?

Are you interested in the sample we sent to you a few days ago?

14.很长一段时间,我一直在考虑这个问题。

I have been thinking about this problem for a long time.

15.这是我们的询价单。

Here’s our inquiry list.

产品广告

A:I’m so happy to tell you that the initial results are excellent.We’re getting a lot of orders these days!很高兴告诉您初步效果非常好。这几天我们收到了许多订单!

B:So our advertisements have been successful.I’m glad to hear that.Once I help you start on the right foot,you will become a billionaire but not only a small account for my agency!这么说我们的广告很成功,听到这个我很高兴。一旦我帮您走上正轨,您会成为亿万富翁的,而不只是我的小客户。

延伸 She has also made plenty of advertisements which were very successful.她还制作了很多很成功的广告。1

Advertising aims at telling information to potential customers and clients,and persuading the public to buy things.广告旨在向潜在顾客和客户传递信息,并劝说公众去购买。2

Sometimes a company tries to build its corporate image through advertising.有时公司靠做广告来树立企业形象。

Electric advertising is quick,cheap and widespread.电子广告速度快、价格低,并且传播广。

广告费用

A:We’ll design an ad for you.我们会为你们设计广告。

B:How much do you charge us?您会向我们收取多少费用?

延伸 How much should you charge us?你会向我们收取多少费用啊?

How much is your budget for your ads?你们的广告预算是多少?

The social and cultural aspects must be taken into account in advertising too.做广告时还必须考虑社会和文化因素。

We usually make different commercials for each market.我们一般针对不同市场制作不同的广告。

新品介绍

A:Hello,my name is Jill.I’m with Natural Health Food Limited.May I have a few minutes of your time to let you know about a few of our newest products?您好,我是天然食品公司的吉尔。我可否用几分钟向您介绍我们的一些新产品?

场景词汇

1 potential 潜在的 2 corporate image 企业形象

B:Please show me your new product.请让我看看你们的新产品。

延伸 Do you have a prototype of your new product?有没有你们新产品的样品?

When is this product going to be on the market?这种产品何时上市?1

Our new model car will be out next month.我们的新型车将在下个月上市。

Recently we’ve developed better technology.最近我们已开发出新技术。2

We’ve now developed a new product.Would you like to see it?我们已经研制了一种新产品。您想看看吗?

I guess you’d like to see our most newly developed product.我想你还会想看看我们最新研制出的产品。

产品优势

A:How’s your product better than the competitors’?你们的产品优于其他竞争者的地方在哪儿?

B:We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors’ product.在同样的价格下,我们可以提供更好质量的产品。

延伸 How is your product better than the competitors’?你们的产品在哪些方面优于其他竞争产品?3

Our product is above our rivals’ products and yet,we’re able to sell it at the same price.

我们的产品性能超过竞争对手的产品。而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors’ products in the same class.我们可以提供与竞争对手相同的价格,但却更为优质的产品。

Its advantages are:compact construction,easy operation and

试读结束[说明:试读内容隐藏了图片]

下载完整电子书


相关推荐

最新文章


© 2020 txtepub下载